Helping You Deal With an Unplanned Pregnancy
We understand that an unexpected pregnancy can often lead to making a difficult decision. Many women in your shoes come to us asking questions, and we’re here to guide and support you through this unexpected time.
During your appointment, you’ll receive a pregnancy test and our staff will:
- Make sure you are fully informed on your options: Our licensed medical staff provides evidence-based information so you can make the best decision for you.
- Be with you each step of the way: A staff member known as a Patient Advocate will walk with you during your appointment with us.
- Offer a listening ear: We care about you and want to understand your unique situation. You will be able to talk to a Patient Advocate in a non-judgmental, confidential environment.
Equipping You to Make Informed Decisions
Our caring medical team is available to talk with you about your options and answer your questions about the path you decide to take. It is your right to be informed about your choices, and we have the resources to help you make a decision.
Schedule A Free Pregnancy Test and Ultrasound Exam – Call 478-216-5176
Free Pregnancy Testing
Even if you have taken a home pregnancy test, it’s important to have a diagnosis from a medical professional. We provide you a lab-quality, urine-based pregnancy test. Regardless of the results, we are here for you. We take a holistic approach with your appointment, because pregnancy affects every area of your life. We care deeply about your well-being.
Some of our services include:
- Free Pregnancy Confirmation
- Nurse Consultations
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) Testing and Treatment
- Ongoing Support
- Female Sports Physicals